The premise is simple the public decides the winners of each contest. The person with the most votes is the winner , second place wins second prize.. etc. This is the fairest and most open way of choosing a winner. Having the ability to vote for the winner turns everyone from a passive observer to an active participant and that is exactly what this contest is about.
How to vote
- You register to vote by submitting a valid e-mail address, through the Vote Form.
- All voting is done on the website. Simply go to the Current Entries page find the (open) contest, and pick your favorite image, than go to Vote Form.
- After you vote, you will sent to a confirmation page letting you know that your vote was counted.
Rules for voting
- Anyone with a valid e-mail can vote.
- There is no charge for voting. It is completely free.
- No one can vote for the same artist more than 5 times.
- Open voting starts at the end of each contest for 2 weeks. At the end of the 2 weeks the votes will be tallied and the winner will be announced and notified.
- Voting starts at 12:00 A.M. the day the contest ends, and voting ends at 12:00 A.M. at the end of the 2 weeks.
(No other votes will be accepted after open voting closes), Sorry.
- Once a winner is chosen the decision is final.